The application shows a surface inspection with measurement of a plastic shower head. In particular, the quality of the nozzles is checked here, because poor quality leads to failures. Errors can be detected by checking the dimensions of the nozzle length. 3D triangulation sensors with a height resolution of 2 µm are used for this check. The evaluation takes place via a PC with the Halcon library.
The system structure consists of a triangulation sensor that is moved along an axis and scans one component at a time. The working distances and fields of view are tailored to the task and can be adjusted for similar applications.
- Surface defects with small depth can be detected, since the devices are available from a theoretical accuracy of 2 µm in height
- Flexibility during training, other measurements can be checked at the same time
- easy to use because customer-specific setting parameters in one dialog
- Scan times with resulting resolutions adjustable
- The system can be specially adapted to your needs and transferred to various applications.